Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

LSMW

hi folks ,can i any one tell me how to do LSMW with BAPI method with screen shots with bussiness object bus1001002 ,method savereplica,batmas, basic type batmas03 and transaction is msc1N with source structureas werks matnr and charg .

Which Message type to choose

Hi All,My requirement is if , in an editable ALV, a negative value is entered , processing should stop and an error message should be displayed 'Negative Value cannot be used'.I have used message type e , but the problem is whenever I change the valu...

Resolved! Problem with OO ABAP

Hi there. I've got a CONTAINER object in the screen and a piece of code report ZWOP_TEST2 . TYPE-POOLS: GFW . DATA: retval type symsgno . CLASS cl_gui_cfw DEFINITION LOAD . CLASS cl_gfw_mux DEFINITION LOAD . CLASS cl_gfw DEFINITION LOAD . **** ac...

Resolved! Negative

Hi All.Can anyone tell me how I can come to know if a value is negative or not.For ex.Suppose a = -2I want to know a way where I can write.If a is negative..........else...................endif.Thanks

Resolved! reuse_alv_list_display

I have displayed fields using "reuse_alv_list_display".before that list display i want to display date and time but this must be displayed in the same screen where i get output from reuse_alv_list_display. how to do that

Resolved! Editing from ALVExcel View

Hi All,I have a report in ALV in which i can edit and save the fields directly from the output (in the grid). Now, i view the output in excel using the ALV excel functionality. I want to the change the values in excel just like i do in the grid, and ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.