Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

change document for HR data

Hi All,I have a requirement in which we need to get the changes happening at field level in some Employee related (like PA0002) HR master data. We have checked that related fields, in those data elements check box is not enabled. For those changes we...

Resolved! Joining of two tables

HI EXPERTS,m fetchin document no. from BSIK table..i have to pass this document no to VBRK table n then have to fetch corresponding billing doc.no. from that table..can u plz tell how can i move to VBRK table..is there any link between these two tabl...

SAP class override

Hi,Does anybody know if there is any workaround to override final clases in ABAP ? I need to add new functionality to cl_salv_tree thats why I need to override it. When trying to override it with jus ordinary method: CLASS zcl_salv_node DEFINITION IN...

append before endloop

LOOP AT IT_PO WHERE CHECK = 'X'. MOVE-CORRESPONDING IT_PO TO OUTPUT-MT_PURCHASE_DATA-HEADER. MOVE 'R' TO OUTPUT-MT_PURCHASE_DATA-HEADER-FLAG. MOVE-CORRESPONDING IT_PO TO L_ITEM. L_ITEM-DMBTR = IT_PO-MENGE * IT_PO-NETPR. ...

Resolved! Loop at screen wit h checkbox

selection-screen : begin of block b1.parameters : p_dl as checkbox , p_file type rlgrap-filename modif id FIL.Hi all,Requirement here is Having two selection screen parameters 1. Check box for download 2. File .if i didnt select the checkbox ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.