Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ALV REPORT

Hi all,How to get the output in ALV Report alligned to one side that is all the fields in the output must me alligned to one sidePoints would be rewardedThanks,Swaroop.

Doubt in CG3Z

Hi.I need to send PDF file from my Report program to SAP Directory.I am using Transaction code “CG3Z” to upload file from Report program to SAP Directory .Successfully PDF file uploaded in SAP Directory .but CG3Z popup screen is displayed while I exe...

aPPLICATION SERVER

HELLOEXPERTSI AM USNING DATA SET FOR DOWNLOADING DATA FOR ASSET BFROM MY PC INTO *APPLICATION SERVER*I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHERE I WILL FIND THIS FILE.*AND WAHT IS THE ACTUAL MEANING OF APPLICATION SERVER OR LAYER AND PRESENTAION AND DATABASE*PLZ HELP ...

BAPI for changing CONTRACTS.

Hi All,I want to update the short text for CONTRACTS in table EKPO from filed CDPOS-VALUE_NEWfor this i was using function module BAPI_PO_CHANGE This Bapi is is succesfully updating the PO it is not updating the contracts.... Please help me with the ...

Secondary Index

HI All,how to use secondary index dynamically in the select query .For example im having y12 is a secondary index for vbak table.How can i use this secondary index in the select statment for vbak in the program.Regs,Murthy

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.