Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! CHANGE DOCUMENTS

Hi experts,I want retrieve change documents from cdhdr ,cdpos tables for matmas03.changes were done in dmakt-maktx,mara-bismt.i am retrieving data but data is not coming properly.cdpos is cluster table .is there any difference in select statement for...

Resolved! WORD to PDF

Hi everybody,I created a quotation from CRM via DOI directly into a word document.Now I would like to convert this word document, which is saved to the file system into a PDF file without using an external PDF creator.Since there a way to create a PD...

Resolved! logic

Hianyone pls tell me the following code(BOLD) is correct or notpoints will be rewardDATA : lv_tabix TYPE sy-tabix. FIELD-SYMBOLS : <fs_op> TYPE zfifn_op .LOOP AT ITAB_CUSTOM. *SELECT * FROM zfifn_op INTO TABLE zfifn_op_upd* FOR ALL ENTRIES I...

Resolved! report output

Hi My program output look like following. DOCUMENT NUBER NOT FOUND IN TEMKSV: 1000008025Document Number:002000008862#Company Code:PS# is not a refuse company.THE NUMBER OF RECORDS WHICH ARE DELETED:2but i want to display like following. how to do?THE...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.