Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

data transfer

hiiexpertsThe scenario is like thisOne mainframe system and one Sap system now my requirement is to transfer data from mainframe server to sap server.how shall i do ?? What will be the Concept? plz helpthanx and regards

Resolved! write dynamic table

hello experts,please help me with this.i have a dynamic table and my output should be in a report format (write:).how can i WRITE the output using the dynamic table? and another thing, i should write the heading or the column names also...for example...

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Hello.Please help to understand:At use CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE' there is a mistake the Factory 2903: the MISTAKE! No postings can be made to profit center 29-in company code 02TYPE ID NUMBER MESSAGE E |KM |183 |No postings can be made to ...

Help in ALV grid

Hello All: I have ALV grid and oneof the column is costcenter which is type char(10). If the value is for example 50040 it will be padded with zeros (0000050040). When I select the column and then select filter from the menu, a subscreen shows...

Resolved! Doubt about Ztabel

Hi AllSuppose i have created a ZTABLE and i want this to be attached to some SAP standard transaction. to get some data.i mean if we create a table how the data will be stored in that table, how will we come to know that it should hold a particular d...

Table Equipkpi

Hi Experts,I want to know about the table EQUIPKPI...it is the standard table by SAP and we can make entries in to this table also delete and edit....this has never been used by anyprogram...pls let me know about it...its urgent....Thanks,SA.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.