Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Dataelement

Hi All,In my module pool program I need to show range of two numbers in one field up to now we are using ".",if the number contains decimal places it is difficult to us,I think problem in data type,if I take "-" instead of "." which type of datatype...

Delete only own batch-inputs

Hello,I am having some problems with batch input authorizations. I want to give users authorizations only to delete the batch-inputs which have been created with their own user. I have seen the object S_BDC_MONI, but this object does not allow me to ...

RH_UPDATE_INFTY

Hello,Can someone resolve this problem, like you can see, I am using RH_UPDATE_INFTY to update an infotype and I always have the same error message : REPID_FORM_INITIAL what that mean ? What is the solution ?Thanks experts. DATA: li_schedule LIKE p1...

Unique Key creation

Hi gurus, Can anybody help me out in creation of unique key table. My problem is if suppose say country is there as a field and in that field i have to enter 10 entries say hyd, bbsr, chennai...my problem is say if i enter bbsr and the ne...

F4 help

i've a requirement of putting a F4 help with values from my Ztable on the field Req. Tracking No. in item overview in transaction ME51N.There is an enhancement MEREQ001. But i am not able to find as how to achieve this. There are 10 function module e...

internal table

hi,i am reading an excel sheet having seven fileds out of which 2 of them are price category and price type each of char 1.the data in the excel sheet has values Quantiity based price(tcode EA90)for price category and block charge and such values for...

Resolved! ALV: Refreshing Header Info

Hello Guru's,i've got a Report which lists some Employes. The Data is displayed in an ALV. The Header of this ALV displays the Count of Employes displayed.My Problem: Is there any posibility to refresh the Employee Count in the Header when maybe a Fi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.