Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Handle INSERT exception

i need to handle exception for below code. PLS HELP ME. when i trying for error records it ll got to dump IF itab_zdfkkwoh IS NOT INITIAL. INSERT zdfkkwoh FROM TABLE itab_zdfkkwoh.IF SY-SUBRC = 0. DESCRIBE TABLE itab_zdfkkwoh LINES c...

SM30

Hi All, I am facing a problem for Zcode of sm30 in quality system. I am not able to make entries in quality system with info message: client 'not modifiable'. I have passed Delivery Class : AData Browser/Table View Maint.: X Display/Mainten...

Regarding the Audit

Hi All,I have an urgent requirement that i have an transaction PLM_AUDIT , i need to create the Audit ID while saving the transaction with the concatenation of the chronological number . For example i have the audit type '10' then i need to take the...

Module Pool Program

Hi All, in a Module Pool Program i have created a screen where a table control is there .in that i am displaying 1 field as a dropdown list ( listbox ). now i want to populate the values in it. Pls tell me how can i do it.

List Box in Module Pool

I hav one List box Status with values 'Open', 'Closed','Cancelled'.If i retrieve data from Data base, suppose if Status = 'Open' in DB, My list value gets repeated like 'Open''Closed''Cancelled''Open' -Repeated Value in the list Blank data---Blank s...

Resolved! EDI - PO acknowledgement

Hi, I am trying post PO acknowledgement into sap using ORDERS03.ORDRSP, standard function module.I intend to modify EKES-CHARG in the PO. IDoc schedule lines it is E1EDP20. In the Segment fields "CHARG" doesn't exist. They can help me.Thank you ver...

Resolved! selection-screen

in selection-screen i have one selection-screen block and it contain 5 select-optionswhile displaying on screeen I want complete block should come on Center.Insted of diplaying on Uper left side..how to do that..?Thanks in advancepoint is assurd

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.