Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Internal Table

Hi Iam having a internal table t_plan which contains records like this way t_planstlnr aennr100010001001 512461002 5124710021003 124561003i Want to delete adjacent duplicates comparing with stlnr ?How to do this ?I want ouput lik this :100010...

HR security

Dear Experts,in US we have single HR single roles in production. we are getting ready to go-live only HR in two other countries. should i just copy the single roles that we have in currently in production or is there any smarter way to do that? any ...

Resolved! Syntax error

We are upgrading from 4.6 to 6.0.the statemant is having a problem now. IMPORT i_tmp FROM MEMORY ID 001.Please suggest.error message : "001" must be a character-type field (data type C, N, D, or T) . There is no declaration for '001'.

Resolved! Work center and Order Headers

Hi Gurus,I trying to made a ABAP program that give me the Orders by work center.How is the best way to made a relationship between Work center ARBPL and the Order Number AUFNR.Which tables are more suitable to do that??? Anyone have some sample about...

Document Header Text in BKPF

Hello In BKPF the document header text is case-sentive.If we search for eg. test* then it would return all the texts starting with test(in small) and if we search for TEST* it would return the texts starting with TEST and not test also.I have a s...

Resolved! help in performance

hi,i have this join there is way that i can improve this performanceregards SELECT catsdbrnplnr catsdbcatshours catsdb~workdate catsdbstatus afvcvornr afvc~ltxa1 FROM ( catsdb LEFT OUTER JOIN afvc ON afvcaufpl EQ catsdbraufpl AND afvcaplzl ...

Resolved! PO number not in PAYEXT segments

We are working on outbound PAYEXT IDocs, and we were expecting the PO number to be populated on E1EDP02– BELNR(QUALIF-001) when we do F110. But we don't get it.Not sure if we are missing something or we need to code an user-exit for that? If so, wha...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.