Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! at selection screen

HiI am having 2 parameters in selection screen P _down as checkbox, p_file as file name.I need to check if i selected the checkbox then if the file is initial, it should throw error message .But here in selection screen when i click the checkbos itse...

Resolved! BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT

Hello everyone, I seem to be having a problem committing records I am posting through a BAPI. I have 3 records held in an internal table and only the first record is being posted i.e. being saved The following pseudo code explains: LOOP through inter...

Resolved! Infoset...

Hi AllI have an infoset , now i got a requirement to add a table EKES and feild MENGE to the existing infoset. can any body please explain me how to do that. and also please tell me the process to join this table to existing oneThanks in Advance

How to create lock object?

How to create lock object,- by going to se11 i have created but when i am going to sm12 to see wheather the table is locked or not then it is showing no entries found.Please help me how to create Lock object and see wheather thetable is lock is locke...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.