Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Pop Up Screens

Hi,I have created a hierechical tree using FM. It has many push buttons. Whne clicked on any of them i popup a screen.That popup screen is created using ABAP OO objects using containers.My question is:I need that popup screen to be displayed in the d...

Query on select-options

Hi All, I have a select-option so_bp. I fired the following select query:-select partner partner_guidfrom but000into table it_bpwhere partner in s_bp.Now, it_bp contains all BPs that exist in table BUT000 for the range so_bp-low to so_bp-high.But...

Resolved! datatype in structure

Hi All,Upto now we are using data type for a field is "DEC" in a structure (Z) but now as per my requirement I need to use "CHAR",so many programs are using this structure if I disturb here it will effect all the programs,How to proceed further.Thank...

Internal Table

Hello abap gurus,,1. How to delete duplicate elements from an internal table without using any query??with command..Ex: 1, 2, 1 ,3 ,1 ,4 ,1 ,5 ,1 , 6, 1, 7, 8, 8,9 1 ,1 ,1 ,1.output: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. note don't use :"delete adjucent duplicates from...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.