Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Doubt in IDOC

HI Gurus,I am new to IDOC...can u pls explain what the steps to be done to send and recieve an IDOC?<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>RegardsGiriEdited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 22, 2008 12:52 PM

RABEST_ALV01 copy

Hi,I have copied the following program RABEST_ALV01 to ZRABEST_ALV01 to add 1 row to the final ALV.The problem is in the selection screen, when I access to this report with tx: S_ALR_87011966 I see less parameters than when I access my Z report with ...

program without inner join..

hi frds...i need help in the programming without using the inner join and views,i want to take data from 2 different table without join and views, give some sample codes or linksit will help to us.by pari..Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 22...

Resolved! Pass Table to Class Methods

Hi.I want to pass the Standard and Hashed Table to Methods of CLass.Can anyone please provide a code snippet ?Currently it only has string as passed by valueMy Class code is : class ZCL_SHM definition public final create public . public secti...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.