Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Testing problem

Hi,i written the below code for Address updation SAP R/3 using BAPI's:Please look over it and tell if any more modifications i have to do.I didn't get the updation when i am testing.Please give me needful updation.DATA: BEGIN OF I_BUT000 OCCURS 0,PAR...

RFC fm

Hi, My requirement is to connect from one client say dev to fix on fail client from my program and compare data for a table in both the environment. My program will run on dev client. Now the problem is how can i connect to the other client and ho...

Resolved! Time Constraints - Hr ABAP

Hi EveryoneCan anybody throw some light on the various time constraints used in the HR-ABAP and their relation to the infotypes.Also specify if their some Transaction code from where we can get to know about the value's of the time constraints.And al...

PFCG - AUTH Tab Missing

Hi Have a large auth in TRN CLNT.In PFCG I Dont see the AUTHORIZATION -But only Description, MENU, ROLE -> Jurgen had suggested GOTO-> OPTION..But I only have 'BACK--F3" thereI am on 46CEdited by: george G on Feb 18, 2008 10:57 PM

*calling MIR7 tcode

Hai All,Problem is when try to call MIR7 tcode in my workflow it showing without other Invoice document(Ctrl +F10) button. but when i call induvidually (/nMIR7) IT Showing that button.if u click on that button and giving Document number and fiscal ye...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.