Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Array Processing in ABAP

Hi all,I am a total newbie in ABAP.I need to process an array in ABAP.If it was in .NET C#, it will be like this:String strArr = new String[5] { "A", "B", "C", "D", "E" };int index = -1;for (int i=0; i<strArr.length; i++){ if (myData.equals(strArr<...

Resolved! ALV help needed

Hi , I am trying to develop a pricing report with the respective changes between a certain period .My issue is ...there should be a seperate heading everytime a new purchase org. is starting in the output and then the materials list.I know how to ma...

Field

Hi, I had a field D0210. It refers to a structure. It is in the T.Code FD32 and the field name is Status(d0210). It Refers to the structure. Now i want to find out the corresponding table for that field. When i tried iam getting only the structure n...

Link between EKKO and ARDC

hi all,I AM CURRENTLY HANDLING A ERS FORM OBJECT.I NEED TO LINK BETWEEN :i>EKKO AND ADRC. ADRC IS FOR VENDOR ADDRESS.SINCE I CAN'T USE ANY MASTER TABLE FOR THIS OBJECT ACCORDING TO REQUIREMENT OF THE OBJECT.ii>IS THERE ANY WAY OF LINKING EKKO AND T00...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.