Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! problem in IDOCS

Hi,I am facing problem in idocs,SAP - Middleware(Business Connector) - DVI(third party tool like lotus notes)1) From SAP to Middleware(Business Connector) is fine, idoc has generated successfully. and XML is ready in Business connector.2) Middleware(...

Resolved! Need help in module pool

Hi, Anybody can tell me how to call transaction by double clicking on any row in table control.Ex. table control contain material no and material description . by double clicking on material number how can i call material master.( MM03 )

data transfer

hi we need to transfer data of customer master and material master between sapr/3 ecc 6.0 to CRM 3.0.how can we transfer these data ??which is the best method to transfer RFC or ale/idocs ??can any one help me?regardsprathap

Resolved! OOPs event before_user_command

Hi all, I was trying to use before_user_command event, it is giving dump in the following program. It is giving dump as followsIn 'SET HANDLER ... FOR src', the reference to the trigger 'GR_ALVGRID' may not be 'NULL'.please help me. &----*& Re...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.