Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

About Select-options

Hi All,As we know like every select-options will have one internal table with four fields, sign, option, low, high. And my doubt is what are all the possible values we have for the fields sign and option, and pls describe about each, and where we can...

Table Types and Line Type

What is the need of Table Types,when there is Tables.Even when iam using in the Abap Programs in se38..iam not getting any difference..Even i want to about the use of Line typewhen there is the structure..iam sap 4.7 they gave that Table type describ...

Last Run date of Batch

Hi All I am looking for the code to find out the last run date of a Batch Report. I am not convinced to create a separate table to maintain this. I have also looked for table 'TVARV' and was not able to find the details. Thanks in advance for all ur ...

Resolved! table

Hi abapers, Is there any table which maintains the status of all the programs that are executing currently.By this what I mean is suppose a z program zm is executing then can i come to know is that program executing or not .reward point for all usef...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.