Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Material Master Inbound iDOC

Hi, I am trying to post the Data to the inbound iDOC for material master and i want to set the KZKUP(coproduct Flag) in MARA table but there is no field in the E1MARAM segment of the MATMAS03 iDOC to set this flag. There is one field in the E1MAR...

Function module

Hi frnds,I am using this function module 'MBEW_EXTEND' to extract the Previous Mth, Yr Opening, Previous Yr Opening stock information in my program.Now i need an information , is there any fn.mod to to extract the stock information 2 months ago (alwa...

CDHDR & CDPOS????????

Hello friends, How can I use the tables CDHDR and CDPOS? Please give some examples to me. Can I get the details regarding the date and type of change for a particular table from these tables. How is it possible? Give some examples...Thanks in Ad...

Resolved! doubt in RFC Function module

Hi,I am creating one RFC in that i need to declare one import parameter whose length is is.when i am giving like i_exclide like kna1-loevm is not accepting.when i am declaring like i_exclude like char1.it is giving error like reference parameters are...

Resolved! Super User Activity

Dear Experts,How can i find all the critical operations like User deletion , Role change .I hav 2 create a report in which it shows all the activities like this.Can u plz tell me the Tcodes ,tables ,fn mods for helping me to develop the same(i got so...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.