Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Step 2C of su25

Hi All ,I have following query in step 2C of su25 while doing the security upgrade.I see lots of role marked as Exception (in RED) , when i enter into anyone of the role it directly takes us to the Change authorization screen .1.) Some authorization...

Problem with loop

hi,i have with dates and i wont to now when i have the first record in the last place in tablei give e.g.0101200802012008020120080401200805012008.....01012008<---this is the last record in the table its not the same all the time it can be like0102200...

BAPI TRANSACION COMMIT

Hi Gurus,I came across a peculiar problem.Actually I wrote a program to create Business Partners in CRM.I was looping through internal table and was using a BAPI to create BP.After BAPI call I used bapi_transaction_commit and then endloop.But the pe...

Resolved! Problem editing a program

Hi, thanks in advance for reading my question.I need to edit a program, but, when I try to, I get the message "EU 526" that instructs me that the object I'm trying to edit was already changed or enhanced and that this object has a new version importe...

currency formate.

HiGood day experts,I've problem with Currency formate. In my client 101 i've 1,234,567.89 in Owndata.But Functional side they've 1,234,567.89 in 103 client.My problem is when the functional guys is entered data in currency field. if they double cli...

Excel file on UNIX server

Hi Experts,I have requirement, i need to upload the excel file from FTP (Windows) server to SAP application directory which is UNIX. Now i need to read this excel file through ABAP. open dataset is not working. How to read this excel file in UNIX.......

Resolved! Problem in Select statement

Hi All,I am developing a custom report.I have defined a selection screen in which one field will be Period (S003-SPBUP).This field will be a select-options field.Now while retrieving data from S003 table based on selection screen, i am unable to get...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.