Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! alv and refresh

Hy yall,in my alv i make a call transaction, when u r in the transaction the back button works correctly and you are send back in the screen (alv) from where you were coming from. WHEN '&IC1'. IF ps_selfield-fieldname = 'LF_QMNUM'. * Rea...

Problem with Search Help

Hi All,Long time back we appended a custom field to MARA table and every thing used to work fine. Even search help used to work fine for that particular field in all clients. But recently we created new clients and now the search help is not working ...

Resolved! selection screen

hi friends, Can I use selection text for Select-options variables.Eg: If I declare a varible like data : ebeln type ebeln. select-options : sel_tab1 for ebelnCan I change the name of sel_tab1 on the selection screen witho...

Resolved! field names for user exits ..

hi,i am supposed to enter a defualt text in the shipping condition field and a default value in the storage location field in the VA01 transaction. i understand i have to use an user exit. can u please guide me on which use exit to use, how and what ...

Resolved! screen output in CO02

Hi,I create a new program Z... execute a CO02 batch input.I've same problems with tha operation details...In co02 / Operation details / Standard valswhat's the criterion with whom change the screen-output fields (Setup, Labor...) in subscreen number ...

Resolved! Select based on select-options

Hi! All,Based on the period entered on selection screen those hsl'nn' fields must be selected from faglflext table. That is, if period is 01 to 05 I need to display hsl01 to hsl05 fields, if it is period 11 then display hsl11 field. How do i do that?...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.