Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

BAPI BAPI_FIXEDASSET_GETLIST

HI Iam new to SAPI have created a SAP proxy and would like to read all the Assets from a company using BAPI_FIXEDASSET_GETLIST ()How ever the function does not return any data.How do you enter the parameters in REQUESTEDTABLESX ?I am using Visual ...

hi pls respond soon

hi all, pls understand my problem.in my program i am uploading excel data using function module.BAPI_INVOICEINCOMING_PARK. my question is if i upload same data once again it is not giving message "user already processed this records."for this mess...

About ABAP Querry.

Hi All,I have a problem with abap-querry.when i am selecting fields for output in abap-querry it is giving runtime error.I am not understanding why it is giving runtime error.can anybody tell me what exactly is going there.Regards.skanth.

Report Painter/ Report writer

Hi,Can anybody please explain me what is report painter with an example to how to create it if u have any document please forward it to me <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>also please explain me what is characterstics, key figures set and variables,<REMOVED BY ...

dynamic button in dynpro

hi,i want to set button text and function code dynamiclly, that is, controlling in the program can show different button and do different thing in the same dynpro position.. is there some field that i can fill for the text and fcode ?now my solution...

Resolved! Meter Read Profiles

Hi Experts,This is with IS Utilities .What exactly is the definition of Meter reading profile.My requirement is i need to develop a daily report is required to list Meter Points by Read Date where:invalid profile readings have been received equal to ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.