Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Selection-screen validation

Hi Experts, Please can any one give me the details .. 1)What is the actual use of selection screen validation?2) When we use Selection-screen validation?3)If we are not written the selection-screen validation is there any effect?I know how to ...

Resolved! Download of performance data file

Hi,i conducted the performane check for the intended program in the TC SE30. I tried to download the performance data file according to the below mentioned procedure:1. From the Performance data file group box, choose Other file…2. On the next screen...

i045323 by Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! download file from network

Hi all,I'm struggling with the problem on how to connect to a file server internally.Let me explain the situation : Excels are placed on the fileserver, and at night, there turns a job which will pick up these files..I wanted to use FTP_CONNECT, but ...

SUBMIT_WRONG_TYPE

I have a request for users to automate the running of 3 transactions. Once of these is KGI2- Overhead calc. But this belongs to a function group KAZB which can not be submitted from another ABAP program. So I can going to stip out what I need from...

check on bukrs

hello,I am trying to implement check for the company code entered by the user.the company code entered should be a valid entry in table T001.The problem is when i enter '1' as company code then the query is not executed despite '0001' being present i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.