Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Icons as light in ALV list

hi ,I have one issue. After executing one transaciton the alv list will be displayed. in that list the 1st column is status field which contains the value either green light or yellow or red.now i have to read this column for taking which color it sh...

CO01 transaction

Dear All,I have to display one message when the user executes the production order. When the transaction CO01 is executed, it should display an error message. Is there any user exit available?Thanks and regards,Atanu

Dynamic search help

Hi,As per my requirement,my selection screen contains company code and purchase org fields.Depending on company code i enter, search help for purchase org field should be displayed ie., for eg., if i enter company code 1000, then purchase org which c...

deleting duplicate records

hi gurus , this my my sample code there a lots of duplicate records in my excel sheet.i want to delete the duplicate records.plz send me the suggestions REPORT zfunc_test.TABLES : kna1.DATA: itab LIKE alsmex_tabline OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE.TYP...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.