Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Condition type

Hi All, I have a set of invoices with condition values against the condition types, out of which few condition vales are not used for the of net value which we can make out from the staistical(KOMV-KSTAT) and inactive fields(KOMV-KINAK) for condi...

Resolved! program lock

hi all,When i was editing an abap program, the client disconnects the server.after a while I connected to server and tried to se38 but it shows the 'user' is currently editing ..what is the tcode to unlock the program.regardsJose

Resolved! prove yourself in logic

Hello Experts.i have 5 items in a table itab1.item delivery num10 210000000020 2100000030......... my query is like thisLoop at itab1........SELECT SINGLE a~vtext INTO (tvkggt-text)FROM vbkd AS aINNER JOIN tvkggt AS bON akdkg1 = bkdkgrWHERE a~vbeln E...

SAPBC400WBT_GETTING_STARTED

Hi All,I am currently in the process of learning ABAP, however I have stumbled across a problem. I have a tutorial that contains exercises and in the exercise it points to the program SAPBC400WBT_GETTING_STARTED. I have attempted to locate such a pro...

insertion dump

Hello,i m getting the following dump when i try 2 run the given block of code.the relevant abap/4 statement does not include the addition '..index..' although the statement is not in inside a loop...endloop.itab_schedule is my table control internal ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.