Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Access key for the Object !!!

Hi,In the ABAP Trial version 7.0, while I am trying to create a sample database table 'MYTABLE' through SE11 it is prompting to register object of R3TR and asking for access key.. From where I can get the access key for this trial version7.0? How ca...

bapi goods movement create

i am using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE for goods issue. the movement type i am using is 261. The goods issue doesn't happen when ever the particular order is set never for the field Relevance/Generation of Purchase Requisition in the transaction IW32->comp...

Resolved! Table Maintenance Generator

Hello Experts,I have created a custom table, generated table maintenance for that and loaded data into this table. Right now this table is in DEV Envirnoment. When we move this to VAL, I do not want to export the data in this table to VAL. I believe ...

Resolved! SLG1

Hi How can I create a sub-object for a pre-existing object.I have an OBJECT which is 'ZKS'.I want to create a subobject which should be 'ZKS123'.Please help.

Resolved! Authorization

Hello, I want some kind of SAP Authorization (adm 940 or so) presentation ppt or pdf, anyone can send to me?my email: <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>or can send linksThanksMy Best regards Pheno.Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 29, 2008 10:32 AM

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.