Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BAPI

Hi Sap Gurus,I need to upload the ME21N using BAPI.If i test the BAPI function module independently it is creating the PO.but when i pass the data using porg. shown below it is going for dump saying like this..*"Type conflict when calling a function ...

Doubt on Read_text

Hi gurus, I am using Read_text function module to retrive long text data. the parameters i passed in that function module are language = sy-langu id = 'GRUN'object = 'MATERIAL'tdname = tname.i am sure the parameters i am passing into the functio...

Resolved! gui_upload probs

while am executing this program it display the error as the interpret cannot data in file . my flat file is md1.txt saved in d drive.REPORT YSUSBDC6.TABLES: YSUSTAB1, BDCDATA.DATA: BEGIN OF ITAB OCCURS 10 , NAME like ysustab1-name, ROLLNO ...

Request to be release

Hi all, 7 months back we had deleted un-used clients from my Development server.But, that client is having more open request (not-released).without out releasing & archiving BASIS admins had DELETED the CLIENT.when we tried to do any functional activ...

Call Customer Functions.

Hi All,What does the suffix "001" indicates in the command "Call Customer Function 001" ? What are different types of Call Customer Functions? In the Version ECC 6.0 There are some more functions which have been added such as 003, 004, 005.Can a...

Max charc in a Field in ALV

Hi all , I am having one problem that i am displaying a ALV Report .The last field of ALV is of 255 chars But it is displaying only around 100-125 charc into that field , remaining chars are truncating . So is there any solution for this .it's ur...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.