Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

invoice creation

hi to alli am creating invoice through VF01 tcode for date format yyyymmdd in my user settings it was getting creating.if i change date format in my user settings ddmmyyyy then first it was coming that so and invoice has been saved.after that i am g...

badi and enhancementspot

when ever goods issue is done through the tcode VL02NMB_DOCUMENT_BADI has to trigger.in ECC6.0 it was migrated to enhancementspot MB_GOODSMOVEMENT now in ecc6.0 MB_DOCUMENT_BADI is not triggering.how to check is enhancementspot MB_GOODSMOVEMENT is tr...

Resolved! Contents of data dictionary

Hello Experts,I have a doubt in data dictionary. What does data dictionary contains. Will it contains only tables, views, structures, data elements and domains?Could you please reply with list of the things that data dictionary will contains.Good ans...

how to use bSEG table

Hi, Could anybody tell me how to use BSEG table to avoid performance issues. is there any alternate table for bseg. for accounts receivable department.what are the tables for invoice number, posting date, netdue date.what are table for bank note,...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.