Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! User Exits - IDocs

Greetings,I'm using the MBGMCR02 IDoc in conjunction with message type MBGMCR and Process code BAPI (actually calls BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE eventually) to integrate 101 movements for PO receivings in a decentralized warehouse landscape (46C system). I n...

LB10 user exit

Hi,I am executing a LB10 to create a transfer order.During the LB10 processing i want to check TR line items and if it satisfied a condition(some condition) then delete that line items from it i.e do not include that line item while creating the Trna...

Resolved! Idoc status 18

Hi ExpertsPls help ASAP,My outbound Idoc(EDI/IDOC, for orders) status code is 18(triggering subsystem ok).But Idoc is not yet received at destionation system. Now where the exact problem involved.problem is on R/3 side? or Receiver system side( here ...

Resolved! SAP Query Use and Transport Strategy

Anyone wish to share their experience in the use of SAP Query? We generally have an understanding that we don't want to be giving out this tool to end-users in Production. We would like to create queries, and when we wish to give them out we'll att...

Mark_D by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Modify ALV row properties

Hi everyone. I'm working on this ALV report wich rows must be editable or not depending on a field's value. This is: if a certain field is different from 0, the ALV row should be editable. Otherwise, it shouldn't. Is this possible? If it is, how can ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.