Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Q1001 structure - ABAP HR

Hi Experts,I need to extract the value in P1001STEXT field from Q1001 structure. I am using PNP ldb and I am not able to find the corresponding field in P1001 internal table or the HRP1001 table. Any help would be highly appreciated.ThanksSri Maddine...

ALV dynamic selection

Gurus,I have written a ALV report by joining BKPF and FAGLFLEXA table...I have used FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY...Now the user wants a dynamic selection on the selection screen to choose fields on which he wants to summarize the values...I display 25 f...

EXCEL in ALV LIST Display

hello,I am using reuse_alv_list_display function module to display two tables. When I use the inplace excel or try to download the results to excel via download functionality it only download the first table. Is there a way so that it download both...

artmas05 idoc

hi,I want to know difference between these 2 idocs --- artmas05 and wp_plu02?one more doubt that prices whether wp_plu02 idoc is condition based or absoulte value based?what is tcode to check these 2 idocs

Resolved! ALV - field count

Hi experts,I am having one requiment i am creating one alv report whre i am displyaing ALV grid. So i hav some fields such as org. unit, personal no, position and job id.so my requiment is i am haivng no of organiztional units i which there are no of...

Resolved! Displaying errors on popup

Hello Everyone, I am doing dialog programming for the first time and there is a table control on one screen. Based on what user enters information in the fields table control gets populated and that data is stored in internal table itab. I have...

Resolved! Table and field

Hello friends,Can any one tell me the table name and the field name that determines if Long text exist for a particular operation.I am looking for Transactions IA01, IA05, IA11ANy Idea.Ster

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.