Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

ALV

Hi,we developed one ALV Report use the FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY, heading will be displayed using FM REUSE_ALV_COMMENTARY_WRITE I have aquery I want add the footer for this ALV GRID Report, How to add the footerPlz send the logic or sample program Aw...

Resolved! BADI'S

hiiiii friends,can any one tell me wts the difference between badi in 4.6 version a n ecc 6 version..iam mean are they any differences, screens changes etc.plz help me out.....

oops

hiii friends in procedural programming we usually take a top-down approach using a techniq divide an conquer.....wt does it mean plz explain it.....points will be regarded....

Resolved! Logic needed

i want to put a check that if asset no. is blocked then it shuld nt allow processing in my application.I have used this logic :form check_asset_master .clear : anla-xloev, anla-deakt. if zmm_isslip-anln1 is not initial. select single gsber into g...

Resolved! Screen query (very urgent)

Hi,I have a requirement to hide the selection screen inside of that program in which the selection screen is defined. It is to be done instead of calling or submitting this program into any other program. Even if we use the At Selection-screen output...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.