Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

alv oops

hi experts,i am doing an alv program, which has a top of page showing all the iput parameters,but the probelm is that input parameters are too many and it is covering all page, and actual alv display is not appearing,so i found out by this forum that...

SSL client creation problem

H,I'm trying to create an ssl client (standard) through strust.i created a PSE to the ssl client (right click ->create) put in name (hostname.domain),organization (I<installation number>),company name and pressed enter.afterwards i pressed on create ...

Resolved! table control

hii have a requirement to create table control with a column of drop down list i.e for that particular column user can select value from the drop down list for each record.how can i assign values to that drop down list and how the data entered by t...

Vijay by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IDOC status 29

I'm working on IDOCs in my IDES system in laptop.Im able to get the outbound idoc in 800 (sender), but on the receiver side(810), im getting the status 29 and says: 'could not determine receipeints for message type MATFET'but im trying with message t...

User Exit

Hi All,I want to use the exit EXIT_SAPLMEDRUCK_001 for print program of medruck.could anybody send me sample code for that.I want to restrict the print for particular condition.Or also How can i come to know that for a particular transactions which y...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.