Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Track Sales order changes

Hi We configured an output type for the sales document sothat output will be triggered for every change in the document.But the requirement is to trigger the output only if the document is changed via EDI. Could you please help us to identify whether...

User Defaults

Hi,Is it possible to change the User Defaults like the Date, Decimal Format etc. from some table. We do not want to change it manually every time a user is created. What we are looking at is to have it default to a particular setting (MM/DD/YYYY , 1,...

Authorization Object Error

Hi,I have created my own Auth Field "MY_TCODE" of data element TCODE in su20. Then I created one Object Class and created one Auth Object "ZTCODE_AO" in su21 with 2 Auth. Fields: ACTVT and MY_TCODE. Also I set permitted activities as 01, 02, 03, 16.I...

Resolved! Query on Primary Key

Hi Abapers,1] When we assign a field as primary key in data dictionary then why is it accepting a blank value.2] And also do we have any inbuilt testing tools for SAP.Can any one name couple of testing tools avaliable in SAP.Regards,Ranjith

Transport roles

Hi all,We had been using roles download/upload to move role changes from DEV client to other clients. It was too much of work and always chances of missing some clients so decided to start moving roles in transports.But today for the first time when...

Resolved! Excel download delay

I had a scenario like I am able to generate a report and when I am downloading to an excel file,It is taking above half-an-hour . The code developed is very old and they wrote everything for the border ,rows and columns .To my guess ,It may be the ca...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.