Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

IDOC

In transaction WE05 i excute with partner no and partner type with direction outbound, i got a msg like this Status: Error passing data to portand if click that status 02 i gan get a msgDiagnosisThe IDoc was to be written to file \usr\sap\putDESADV_...

IDoc creation

Hi Experts,Please can someone explain in detail the complete process for creating the Outbound Extension IDoc of ORDERS05, that is right from creation of Sales order->Purchase order--> IDocAppreciate your help.Thank you,MK

Number Conversion

Hi Friends,I have defined a varialbe data: l_amount type wrbtr I want to pass the value of l_amount to another variable l_pay which is defined as data: l_pay(15) type c Now, I want to add zero's before the value of l_pay.Example:if l_amount = 60...

REALLY URGENT

Hi,i making a report on Block stock in which i have to display the quantity values from 2 tables MCHB and MSKA. but i am not able to display both the values .plzz help me out i am really dipressed .plzz help me out.&----*& Report Z_BLOCK_STOCK_COPY*...

Resolved! ALV Grid Get Rows Selected.

Hi Gurus,I have completed an ALV Grid output which is basically an editable table. Is there any Event which is triggered after selecting a row or any Event to find the no. of rows selected in the ALV output? (Couldnt find it in cl_gui_alv_grid class?...

fi/co

Hi ALL,I am new to fi/co .i have the enhancement requirement. in that requirement contains Populate a dunning procedure at the document level for payment schemes .please explain this.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.