Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! lowercase

Gurus!is there a way for me to know if a string is in lowercase or uppercase letter?example if 'm' = 'M'.ANSWER: falseif 'm' = 'm'.ANSWER: true.if 'M' = 'M'.ANSWER: true.

script new page

Hi i am creating new page in script and giving some text in that page window.but that page not all triggering here, all ready first and next pages are there in my script .. i created new page,, but not coming...could any body explain how to solve my...

Dynamic internal table search

hi I have internal table matnr maktx mtart are fields of internal table , and I have structure with same fields . I want to do something dynamic like only is not initial fields need to comporision.loop at itab where fields is initial .if it is matnr ...

Hi Gurus,My Problem is in T. Code - KOB1..After entering the all required values...when I execute that T. code.... it show result....with Total Amount (Total Value in Report Currency)....This field coming from a structure KAEP_COAC, and field is WRGB...

ALE IDoc - RBDMIDOC

Hi All,My understanding about the program RBDMIDOC is thatit is used with changed pointers and the job can be scheduled acordingly with the variant. If this is the case, my question is if for eg. we are passing the message type HRMD_A, storing this a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.