Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Need help on BAPI

Hi all,Appreciate your help on how I can use bapi_creditcheck? I can't see any documentation on this. My program is design to do credit checks on orders and create a block for those that are beyond the credit exposure. How do I use BAPI's in general...

Writing a File

I created a empty text file " Arvind.txt " in my C: drive , and i executed the below programDATA FNAME(60) VALUE 'Arvind.txt'.DATA NUM TYPE I.OPEN DATASET FNAME FOR OUTPUT.DO 10 TIMES.NUM = NUM + 1.TRANSFER NUM TO FNAME.ENDDO.PERFORM INPUT.OPEN DATAS...

modify the table control

Hi All,In a table control, there are two fields. User enters value for one of them and misses another. I am giving an information message to enter the value for the second field. But how do I modify the internal table once the user enters the value. ...

Error correction in BDC

Dear all I have created asession for transaction VD51, but while loading data some 4 out of 21 data's are giving error. now i want to dispaly those errors and open a session where i can correct those entries and load them again successfuly.Please h...

Table control- on click

Dear allI have developed a table control with selection column in module pool programming with single line selection attribute and named that selection column as 'mark'. Now, how can I capture which row is selected from the table control as I want to...

Resolved! alv-list

how to prepare a detailed list from a basic ALV LIST?is at line-selection event potent enough to do this?THE SCENARIO IS:ON DOUBLE CLICKING ON ANY RECORD,THE DETAILED LIST FROM THE BASIC ALV LIST SHOULD APPEAR.HOW TO DO THIS..PLZ REPLY ASAP.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.