Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! fields increament

hi guru i have thisperso_low and perso_high.i want to increament the perso_low by 0ne at every loop.i am doing this perso_low = perso_low + 1.which is not corect and i am gettimn a error.please help me with the correct code thanks alot points ll b...

Resolved! Active / Inactive

When using ABAP Editor, next to the program name it says Active or Inactive. I pressed F1, but there is no documentation available on this.Can anyone explain what this means.ThanksAl Lalwww.olap.wetpaint.com

Resolved! reg : ALV fieldcatelog

hi ,Can anyone tell me why do we use the parameters Ref_fieldname (reference field name) and Ref_tabname (reference table/structure field name) in ALV field catelog.IAM confused over parameters fieldname and Ref_fieldnameandtabname and Ref_tabname.PL...

Resolved! Remove a background job

Hi,I have a background job scheduled. This i have done for testing purpose. Now i want to stop the job from executing as it was only for testing purpose. I have tried using SM36 and SM37 but was not able to delete the job.Please tell me what to doReg...

BDC Program

Hi All,Pls can you help mei want to create multple materials using BDC programif you have any sample code pls can you send me.one more thing that BDC program i want to make it has BAPITHANKSMARS

Non-English Text Printing

Hi friends,I am using a variable to display a text in english as a simple list, it is coming fine. Also, when the same variable is used to display any non-english text like korean or japanees, it is coming fine in the output list. But, when I do the ...

Resolved! f4 help required

i need to provide f4 help for a field .when user presses f4 i need to provide helpwhich contains values which i want to hard core.please help me regarding.i want to hardcore values to be displayed

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.