Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

modify lifsk of vbak.

i want to modify lifsk of vbak.i am writting th efollowing code but its modifying whole table.how to modify just the lifsk of the table by using vbeln as key.perform save_data on commit.commit work.and in form i have written:form SAVE_DATA_RB1 .DATA:...

alv layout

hi,I want to add a parameter as layout.in which the options should be grid , list , hierarchicalhow to add f4 help to the parameter layout parameter parameter in the selection-screen for an ALV report.regards

reg script invoice

Hi, i copied std script program to customed script, i want to assign that one in nace transaction, i have a doubt which output type i will assign that customer script form,i could able to fine NEU in that output type,,which output type will i use????...

Problem with BDC page down

Hi AllI am writing a BDC for a table control in which i have 20 line items but visible length is 15 I am going like this Firstly i am passing till 15th the calling page down (=P+ ) But this page down ok code is not workingand sets the counter to 01 ....

Resolved! Performance Issue !

Hi,I used this query to fetch records.Its taking 5 minutes to fetch the 300000 . SELECT avkorg avtweg avmsta adwerk aprodh apmatn akondm amvgr2 bmatnr bersda blaeda blvorm bmtart bmatkl bmeins bferth bgroes bnormt bvolum bspart bprdh...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.