Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Anonymous FTP, How Secure?

All,I am sending file to Anonymous FTP server from SAP. I like to know how secure Anonymous FTP regarding files.By using Anonymous FTP, i think we don't need any password. In this case, anybody in the network can access the file.Please give your inp...

MATMAS03

Hi Friends,I m trying to process the IDOC of basic type MATMAS03, to update the changes in the SAP system..However it is getting failed giving status message 51 and error as "An error has occurred while changing the accounting data.Can anybody let me...

Informatica OR Netweaver XI ?

Gurus,AT out client we are implementing Informatica in the Data Integration Layer..Can someone please explain me why cannot we use Netweaver XI instead of Informatica...What is the pros and cons of using Informatica and not XI...?Your inputs will hel...

Problem read table

Hi Everyone.I have a problem, I'm meaking user exit to BW and don't can read the interna table. the function definition is:*" CHANGING*" REFERENCE(XTH_DATA) TYPE HASHED TABLEI used: FIELD-SYMBOLS: <wa_data> TYPE ANY. loop at XTH_DATA assigning...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.