Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! help in join

hi,i do this select and its working o.k. and i wont to add another join on table p0001 fields ename what is the best what to do that?i new in this topic SELECT anlatxt50 anlaanlkl anla~anln1 anlzraumn anlaliefe FROM ( anlz INNER JOIN a...

Resolved! BOM

Hi All,Can anybody explain me about the BOM details that perticular raw material is used in which finished goods?I want to develop one report for given material number find all products with there discription in which the given material is used.I wa...

Resolved! retreive duplicate

hiii suppose i have a an internal table with 10 field (field1, field2, field3 ...)i need to retreive duplicate record as per the the first 5 field .please advise if below is correctLOOP at itab if itab-field1 EQ L_field1AND itab-field2 EQ L_field2AND...

LOOP AT SCREEN

hi experts,i have made one selection screen.m sending you the code of mine.my requirement is such that..there are around 8 radiobuttons with their corresponding select-options.now user wants if he clicks on to one radiobutton then some of radiobutton...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.