Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

LOOP AT SCREEN

hi experts,i have made one selection screen.m sending you the code of mine.my requirement is such that..there are around 8 radiobuttons with their corresponding select-options.now user wants if he clicks on to one radiobutton then some of radiobutton...

select query

hi all ,I wrote code like this ,When ever I am reading the table ilist1 , max1 = ilist1-zzmax_cpi value I am getting value 0.In the ilist1 showing ALL THE VALUES.in the loop i am getting sy-subrc = 8.SELECT *INTO TABLE wknvv FROM knvvWHERE vkorg IN s...

XK04 Transaction

Hi,When I run XK04 transaction thru SHDB, I get an error "Fill in all Requried fields", as field "Vendor" is Mandatory field.Issue: Why do I get this error even before I press "Enter" key in the transaction XK04. Not able to do recording.Could you pl...

Problem in Select Query

Hi friends,I am using this sql statement, SELECT belnr hkont wrbtr bupla matnr FROM bseg INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE itab FOR ALL ENTRIES IN it_bseg1 WHERE belnr = it_bseg1-belnr AND bupla = it_bseg1-bupla AND gjahr = it_bseg1-...

RFC From VB

Hi Friends,My requirement is that i need to developer application in VB and retrieve data from SAP i thing its only possible through RFC so pls tell me what are the basic steps i need to follow to call RFC from SAP To VBin VB my input will be materia...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.