Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! split field

hi,i have field type char40 (name) with 4 words and space between them what is the best way to part the word to 4 different fields.e.g.name abc defg aaaa bbbbi wontfield1 - abcfield2 - defgfield3 - aaaafield4 - bbbbRegards

dump analysis (ST22)

hi all ,i am analysisng the dump for some program ,for analyzing that dump i went to ST22 ,in that i have seen ,the first line is the given below.SQL error 60 occurred when accessing table "VBFA ". i have unserstood the problem is while accesing the ...

Resolved! using alv's

hi guru's,i have got the data displayed in alv. Now i want to call a transaction upon single click on any of the data in alv. FORM at_user_command USING fp_ucom TYPE sy-ucomm fp_selfield TYPE slis_selfield. "#EC * CA...

Resolved! Border in Smartform

Hi,I have developed a smartform and the printout is perfect.Now the requirement is to have a border line on the page.A square should be drawn on the page which should be almost 2-4 mm away from the page edge.How to incorporate this in smartform?Regar...

Resolved! regarding single click in alv's

hi guru'si have a small problem.iam using a alv grid display. after clicking on the row in alv , i need to navigate to a transaction mm03. My problem is the navigation is happening in double-click. how can i use the single click option. my program c...

Resolved! Urgent Help needed in ALV

Hi,I have created alv which display sales order header details. Now if user clicks on sales order number then his item details has to be printed. Here when he clicks item details should not be displayed but it should be printed.Thanks,Shravan G.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.