Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Urgent Help needed in ALV

Hi,I have created alv which display sales order header details. Now if user clicks on sales order number then his item details has to be printed. Here when he clicks item details should not be displayed but it should be printed.Thanks,Shravan G.

Updation to be handled manually

Program fetches the record on the monthly basis and the records are displayed in the ALV grid.ALV grid has a button. once u click the buttion a number will be incremented from 000 to 999 and the same is uptaed in that table along with the program nam...

UmaArjunan by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

alv

what is functionality of i_callback_program in 'reuse_alv_grid_display'. with giving i_callback_program i can populate the data.what is its improtance.plz answer it

Doubt on ALV

Hi gurus, I wrote one ALV program with top-of-page.In that top-of-page i inserted one logo. When i take output its working fine.The logo will also coming.But the problem is when i download that reort into excel sheet , that logo is not coming, ...

Resolved! condition in ABAP Query

Hi gurus...How to give condition in ABAP query report....We have ABAP query report for Exise and in that all credit amounts('H'),i want to add the symbol as '-ve' sign...means the amount has to be deducted with the debit amounts and give a consolidat...

Resolved! helpppppp

i make new tread hoping that i could get new responsei have a an internal table with 10 field (field1, field2, field3 ...)i need to retreive duplicate record as per the the first 5 field (that is by field 1 , 2 ,3 , 4 , 5) .i don't want to use at new...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.