Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Attachment List

Hi AllI have a program that archives sap scrpts in pdf format.I use FM GET_PRINT_PARAMETERS and I set the following paramtersSAP_OBJECT = 'KNB1 AR_OBJECT = p_AR_OBJ ARCHIVE_MODE = '2'" only archiving ARCHIVE_INF...

want to re-explode BOM

Hi All,,I m working on VA01...the case is that if Shipping condition is entered as 'Home Delivery ' the item category should be ZTAB.....its happening ...and as BOM explodes the line items also getting changed as per the config...i.e. Box Level cha...

Heading in alv grid

HI GURUS,iam facing the problem such as printing heading in alv grid.i have used alv commentry write function module to populate the values but still the heading appears blank.still i have to provide any details in FM alv_GRID display.can anybody hel...

Resolved! ale ppt slides

hai, is this any possible to work the ale in single system like as local node used in rfc?plz give the standard application demo for ale. with each stepwise clearly from starting to ending . and if you have a some ppt slides for ale give it to me.r...

Tool bar

Hi,Good day experts,I've created the Report which is used with OOPs. i want the Tool bar which is customised. I dont need the system generat tool bar.How to do it? Plz give me solution for this one.regards,kk

Planing of batch jobs

Hello SAP experts,I try to plan two jobs via funcion modules JOB_OPEN and JOB_CLOSE.First job should start immediately, which works perfectly. The second job should start after the first job is successfully finished. But this don't work.For planing t...

Resolved! table name..

HELLO EVERYONE,I have a field from a structure. but i want the table in which this field is stored, so that i can retrieve data from that table regarding this field and can use in my coding..RF05A -- AUGTX . will be rewarded..

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.