Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Characteristic grouping

Does anyone know of a way to programmatically create characteristic groupings? For example, I have assigned a class to an equipment with BAPI_OBJCL_CREATE and now I want to group the characteristics pulled in as though I were following menu path Valu...

LSMW Transport

Hi I have an LSMW project fro creating Service Master, It works fine in Dev & Qua System, However it does not work in Prod system. I tried Import Export as well as By Transport Request, The Problem is there is some default setting that is not getting...

SCM -ABAP development

Hi,I am working SCM developmnet sys, I need to create a database(customizing) table in SCM systemwith fieldsplantplanning groupsales organisationand more three date fieldscan any worked on SCM , please let me know how to fetch data, I am copy and cha...

Resolved! customize EDI

hi everyoneI have to send PO details to a 3rd party through EDI via XMLI wanted to ask if I have to do configurations just like IDOC i.e.1) create logical system2) create port3) create partner profileThe for the XML conversion, I dont knowCan anybod...

Resolved! Re:oops

Hi all I am new to oops written my first code using oops but unable to get the output,,,plssss give the solution ,,,,i will give fulll points,,,, pls tell me why my code not working.Regards,Sasi

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.