Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! send mail with attachment

Hi,I created a PDF from a sapscript, but when I want to send it trough mail, the attachment won 't open....I sarched the forum several times, but didn 't found a solution..This is my code DATA: struct TYPE ITCPO. DATA: PDFTAB TYPE TABLE OF TLINE WITH...

SM30 - Maintain a table

Hello Experts,I have created a Z-Table and generated a maintainance dialog for that table. The table has 5 fields:1. VBELN (CHAR, 10)2. MATNR (CHAR, 18)3. RATIO (DEC 3, 2)4. PRICE (DEC 5, 2)5. GROUP (CHAR, 5)We want to enforce a check on 'N...

HR FI Integration problem

Hi Guys , There is this issue with infotype 1 during the new hire process. After a new employee is created and it comes to infotype 1 it gives the following error when trying to proceed.Error message -Account assgn Fund is active in HR on 03/10/2008 ...

checkboxes

hi, i have been requested to create a program that calculates some sort of bonus payment....the thing is that in the output of this report i have to write the list of employees that fullfill the conditions ( easy) but every single one of them has to ...

Resolved! trim all zero

hi, im trying to download an itab into a text file.... using gui download....the thing is that i have been requested to cut off all the zeros from the fields... but they must still be aligned right like a number....for exampleMaterial0000125400015680...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.