Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

REFRESH IMPORT DATA IN FM

HI,i use fm with test data directory that i put and when i do call to fm with in first time i get the data that i wont but when i call the fm in( i push back ) second time i get the data from the first call and second call there is buffer that i h...

Resolved! plz check the code

Hi,Can anyone please tell me why the 'matnr' field values is not getting appended into the table gt_out.points for sure.My code :SELECT mblnr mjahr budat FROM mkpf INTO TABLE gt_mkpf WHERE budat IN s_budat . IF NOT gt_mkp...

Resolved! interactive report

hi alli need to create an interactive report..so that after executing when i click at one record in the basic list...using that record i need to populate a selection screen (which belongs to another program ) and the output of the second program will...

Resolved! subscreen

hi,,,i am new to abap,can anyone help me in subscreen prgmming,,,without using tabstrip can we place subscreen in normal screen,by selecting the subscreen area in subscreen.thanku

Problem related to BAR CODE

Hi Experts, Is there a function module to create Barcode for batch and materials . we are not using SAP standard material number range . insted the materail number will be alfa numeric . how can we create a barcode for this ?Please suggest. thanks i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.