Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Material Availability

Hi,I am using the BAPI BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY to get the available qty of the Material.but this BAPI is used in loop of which contains more than 20000 Materials, that makes my processing very slow.I sthere any other way to get the available mater...

reg user exit

Hii am creating a user exit in ME51N, i found out the exit.the requirement is . this tcode have one table control having the field of material and plant, taking from the MARC table, when the user presses the save button it should check the value of M...

Resolved! ALV grid layout

hi all,I am handling 3 different reports in an ALV grid program. On pressing the corresponding buttons, the report should be displayed with the respective layouts. How do i assign diff layout variants by default for each report and associate with my ...

Resolved! RE:module pool

Hi all,Is it possible to get a select option property in a module pool screen.I got a screen with one I/O field.My requirement is to add one more I/O box for the same field. ,so that it behaves like a select option.How to do this..Thanks in advance,A...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.