Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Authorization check flow

Hello Folks,I wonder if some one can help clearing a doubt of mine.The standard definition one finds on the net for Authorization check maintenance in SU24 for transactions is:CM = Check performed AND object added in PFCG when tcode added to the role...

Hi all

Hi allwhen we insert the table field values in SE11 for the Z tableeven if we give in small letters, its changed to CAPShow to store it as suchsuppose if give, "Abcd" meansit should be that stored in "Abcd" onlynot ABCDIs it possible?regardskarthik

Resolved! Plz check my code...

Hi gurus, I am trying to insert the internal table data into Ztable.I am sending my piece of code.Please check it out and suggest me is there any modifications required.. In that internal table i have duplicate records..Those duplicates are...

REFRESH IMPORT DATA IN FM

HI,i use fm with test data directory that i put and when i do call to fm with in first time i get the data that i wont but when i call the fm in( i push back ) second time i get the data from the first call and second call there is buffer that i h...

Resolved! plz check the code

Hi,Can anyone please tell me why the 'matnr' field values is not getting appended into the table gt_out.points for sure.My code :SELECT mblnr mjahr budat FROM mkpf INTO TABLE gt_mkpf WHERE budat IN s_budat . IF NOT gt_mkp...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.