Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

T-Code.. MCTE Sales report

Hello All,Can anyone give me the details about the MCTE report. There are three output fileds INCOMING ORDERS, Total Order Qty and SALES.How the incoming orders calculated and how the Total Order Qty coming, and how the Sales figures calculated in th...

Resolved! Change Pointer for MATMAS

Hi, I am using YMATMAS message type. I have done all change pointer setting for it. My requirement is I want to trigger change pointer on field production line(MKAL-MDV01). But I am not able to add this field in BD52, as for MATERIAL object MKAL tab...

PO Delivery Date Update

Hello All,I need some help….Here is the scenario, I need to update PO delivery date (EKET table & EKPO table) according to some shipping condition during PO creation/change time (ME21N & ME22N)I did try to update the PO delivery date using user exit....

Trying to "crawl SAP"

Hi,I apologize if this is the wrong forum to start with, but there are a bewildering array of options, and I'm not exactly sure where to start. My goal is fairly straightforward, I want to be able to crawl content stored in SAP. I have a background...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.