Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! low & high mandatory ?

i have date selection-option field . I need low & high mandatoryif we say select-options s_date for sy-datum obligatory. then low is only mandatory How to make high also as mandatory?please do not suggest as loop at screen at make date high as mandat...

Resolved! AUTHORITY-CHECK on cost center

We have set the authorisation (using object cost center) to time admin such that they can maintain leave for certain group of the user.The question is now how to program the abap code so that my customised leave report can validate the authorisation ...

Userexit_Save_Document

Hi ,I have created a field ZZHDDATE in VBEP table using Append Structure. While VA01 or VA02 based on logic I have to update ZZHDDATE in VBEP table. Updation works fine in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE. Since credit check is not done atUSEREXIT_SA...

Outbound ASN trigger

I want to trigger outbound ASN when “Shipment Completion” Button is set or checked. Can anyone help me how to trigger outbound ASN, How can I configure this in EDI ?., What I have to be entered in Message Control, output type ? I am using SHPADV and...

Trigger IDOC based on type

Hi Frndz,I want to trigger outbound ASN based on "Shipment completion" that is present in VT02n. I want to create IDOC if Shipment Completion for sale is set to "DC". I want to stop IDOC creation when it is set to "SL".How can i do this ?Points will ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.