Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

script layout question

dear friends,i am working on a script,one variable in the page window was not fitting the data it is to display,actually it allowed 30 chars but data was 35 chars,so i removed that variable and placed a new variable of size 35 so, it is working fine ...

problem with ke51 bdc

hello friends . I am doing an bdc for ke51, my recording is all fine and so is the program according to the recording but I am getting one problem. on the first screen where we put the profit center the previously loaded ...

Message Type in RBDMIOC

Hi, I have created customized message type for idoc type MATMAS05. I have activated change pointer in BD61. I have also activated change pointer for message type in BD50. And have made entry BD52. And I made changes to existing material. I checked in...

ALV --> GET_SUBTOTALS

Hi All,I am new to ABAP objects. I need some help. I have to use method GET_SUBTOTALS to modify the subtotal line displayed in ALV list. Can someone give me an example program so that I can go through the code and understand.Thanks in advance.Have a ...

'SKIP' Functionality in SM30

Hello Experts, In 'SM30', While maintaining the data into a table, if a record is already existing in table we get an error message 'A Key already existing' and we see 'SKIP' Functionality also.I want to use this 'SKIP' functionality in a custom prog...

Query in User Exits

Hi all, Can anyone please tell me if I can code a User Exit and Trigger it and pass the value to another program in CRM.I tried to find a BADI but it seems that Badi is not getting trigerred at the point I would link to trigger.Kindly reply ...

Resolved! Creation of Service order

Hi All,Please guide me in creating Service order with Tcode:IW52. In this how do we select SB.Please guide me step by step.if any of you are aware of the terms service order and compliance notification please post your email id.Thanks,Sandhya

User exit to fill KOMKBV2

I need a user exit that will fill an append which is on structure KOMKBV2. I am using this structure for in an access sequence on a shipping notification (V2 application area). I need to use the Payer (KOMB-KNRZE) but the issue is that KNRZE is in ...

Question on Change Pointers

Hi All,I am working on changing pointers in HR.According to the requirement, whenever an inbound IDOC gets triggerred and master data is updated or when there are any changes made to the master data manually, an Outbound IDOC needs to be generated th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.