Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

validating Partners in VA01

If I want to validate the partners entered in VA01....i.e. if I enter a wrong partner then I'll display a error message but afte this the entire table control for partners is getting disabled, how can we keep it enabled inspite of giving the error me...

Transport Request for ztable

Hi Friends,i am delete the Domain for a Field to a ztable and adding the new Domain..that time it asking the New Request Num..when i am adding the new entries for that that fieldagain it is asking New Request Num..when i am saving the add entries R...

RBDMIDOC - Short Dump

Hello,I am getting a short dump while executing the program RBDMIDOC with my custom message type ZSRDEBMAS (Copy of DEBMAS). I have activated the change pointers and created the distribution channel.Following is the error analysis:- An exception o...

Resolved! need help in performance

hi,i do join for this table and its work o.k.but the time that the bapi run its to much time ,i need suggestion how to increase performance .table catsdb is with 10.000.000 records. Regards SELECT catsdb~rnplnr catsdb~catshours catsdb~raufpl ...

Resolved! meaning

HI,Please explain me what exactly the follwing select statement doing.....and also can you please tell me the solution to avoid the select * SELECT COUNT( * ) FROM nast INTO l_count WHERE kappl = nast-kappl AND ob...

Roll back a BAPI...

Hi, i have used 'BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE' with Movement-type '309' and 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'. Here i have created a new Batch-ID through the BAPI for which i have to change/update some data using a Function Module. If some Problem occurs in the fu...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.